Top Five Things To Do in Breckenridge in the Winter
Every February we head to Colorado for a ski trip with our friends. They have a house in Breckenridge so we always find ourselves there for at least a long weekend. Here are a few of my favorite things to do each winter:
1. Ski- OBVIOUSLY. This is a beautiful, yet expensive, mountain for skiing. For first time skiers they have a great ski and ride school and for experienced skiers there is a ton of mountain to explore.
2. Try a non-skiing activity- It's always a good idea, unless you are a expert skier, to have one day where you enjoy a non-skiing activity. I love tubing at Keystone, dog sledding and ice skating. There are even more to pick from, so find one your crew will like.
3. Hit up the spa- You will be sore, trust me. Enjoy a quick massage, pedicure or facial to rejuvenate yourself. Blue Sage is one of my favorite spas in Breck.
4. Walk around the town- There are so many cute stores and shops in the town of Breck. Save yourself at least an hour or two to walk around. It does get a little cold and slippery so dress warm and wear your best boots when walking around.
5. Eat out- There are a lot of great places to eat out in Breck. We've eaten almost everywhere in town and I've rarely been disappointed.
I hope you enjoy your time in Breck as much as I do!