Applying for the Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card
While I don't consider myself a points and miles blogger (just an entrepreneur who loves to travel!), I do spend a decent amount of time collecting miles and points to travel for free. Collecting points has given me the power to visit some of my favorite places for free like Costa Rica and Hawaii.
I've written before about how I use the spend from my small business to earn a lot of these points, but I also do a decent amount of personal spending, which is why I am so excited about the new Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card.
This card has a lot of great benefits for those of us who love to travel, such as:
- A $300 annual travel credit
- 3x points on travel and dining (points still transfer 1:1 to a ton of great hotel and airline partners)
- 50% more value if you redeem points through Chase
- A Global Entry or TSA Pre Check fee credit
- Trip cancelation and insurance
- Roadside assistance
And a ton more!
Of course, the card comes with a hefty $450 annual fee, but if you make use of the travel credit and other benefits it is easy to come out on top.
I'm excited to get this card and continue collecting miles and points to travel the world for free. Now if only I had more free time...