Today I am linking up with the #sundaytraveler linkup! Thanks to Pack Me To! Every September my husband and I plan to take a big two-week trip. It's my least busy time at work, so it is the best time for us to pack up and take off.
We have already been to a number of awesome places since we got together five years ago.
But the more places you go, the harder it is to pick the next place. Here are a few of my options for next September, help me pick!
1. Hiking Machu Picchu- This was number one on my bucket list, but I am second guessing it right now. It looks like a trip requires over 10 miles of hiking in one day. I think I could do that, but not entirely sure. I could just go to the top via train and be done with it :)
2. Antarctica- I love penguins, icy scenery, etc and this trip would cross off every continent for me. This would have to take place in December though instead of September.
3. Botswana- After the amazing safari we took in September, I am already dying to get back out there. Bostwana would allow us to see what many people say is the best safari in the world.
4. Galapagos Islands- Apparently I love animals now :). This always looks like an amazing trip to me and could be bucketed with a stop in Argentina, Brazil or Chile.
5. Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore, etc- I haven't done any of SE Asia yet. I know I want to, but I sort of feel like I may want to wait on this trip one more year. Unless I can be convinced otherwise.
So what do you think? Where should I go next?