Looking for the best Austin restaurants for your Bachelorette party? I listed a bunch of my favorites below. Keep in mind you will need a reservation absolutely everywhere you go if you have a large group!
List updated Sept 2016:
- Taco Deli- Not near downtown but worth going to for the best breakfast taco. Jos coffee shop on South Congress sells taco deli, so that can be a good morning activity (tacos + coffee + shopping/walking). Get potatoes and avocado in your taco!
- Torchy's Tacos on South Congress- Definitely order the queso. Get in line to order and you don't really have to worry about too long of a wait.
- Kerbey Lane- An Austin favorite, order some queso and enjoy a delicious breakfast.
- Bouldin Creek Cafe- A great stop if you have a lot of vegan or vegetarians in your party!
- Snooze- A great breakfast joint in Austin, but I'm not sure if they take reservations or not. There is always a long wait, so probably best to only go if you have a small party.
- Taverna- Great brunch food and $1 mimosas. Located in downtown.
- 24 Diner- Fun diner food near downtown
- Cafe No Se- Located inside of the South Congress Hotel, this is a great place to enjoy brunch and then hit the shops.
- South Congress Cafe- An Austin staple for brunch on South Congress. Really great food and breakfast drinks.
-Salt Lick - If you want to go on a BBQ adventure, this is the place! It is a little bit of a drive outside of the city, but definitely an adventure. Be sure to BYOB or stop by one of the neighboring wineries in Driftwood first.
- Rudys- BBQ in a gas station? Sounds strange, but it is an authentic Texas BBQ restaurant and tons of fun for out of towners
- Bangers- This is located on Rainey Street, they mostly have fancy sausages and beer but it is a really fun place with a huge patio
- Trudys- If you want casual Tex-Mex, this is located near campus
- The Picnic- If you want to try out Austin's food truck scene, this is a place you have to stop! There are 5-7 food trucks there during lunch with lots of great Austin choices. My favorite stop is The Mighty Cone!
- Lamberts- Upscale BBQ in a fun downtown setting. Your group can share a handful of meat items and sides. Really yummy food.
- 2nd Bar and Kitchen- American style food with both small and large plates! If you are a hungry group, this is a really great place to go! Plus they have an outside area as well.
- Ranch 616- This is on West 6th street and has a fun vibe for a bachelorette party. Make sure your order a fire in the hole shot. You can sit outside and enjoy the nice weather. The food is a mixture of southern and southwestern. They will also do a set menu for parties if you like (this is a less expensive option than the 2 above).
- Iron Cactus- Iron Cactus is a fun Mexican restaurant in downtown. This is a very low cost option, but they still have great food and yummy margaritas!
- Moonshine- This is another Austin staple with great Southwestern food. Also has very reasonable prices.
- La Condesa - Sort of on the pricey side, but fun little Mexican food place in downtown. Right across from the W.
- Contigo- A great spot if you want to dine out on the patio. Great cocktails and fancy dinner options.
-Easy Tiger- Need an afternoon snack? Stop by Easy Tiger for a beer and a pretzel!
- Amy's Ice Cream- Order the Mexican Vanilla!
- Perla's- Definitely on the pricey side but delicious seafood and a really nice patio area on South Congress. This is a great spot for brunch, lunch or dinner, but especially for a little oyster stop.